~Session 3 – Monday, AUGUST 10TH ~
Registration & Classes –
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ! – because of Covid-19, our registration, orientation, and class processes have changed. Read ALL information below!
SOME CLASS REGISTRATION IS DONE IN PERSON AND OTHERS VIA EMAIL. See Schedule for details. No walk-in applications accepted first night of class. We do not accept applications by phone or in advance.
*If you are unable to attend registration night in person, please send your completed paperwork (see below) and payment with anyone – friend, relative, neighbor – as we cannot accept pre-registration for any classes except Agility or classes otherwise noted. There will be a limited number of people in the building at one time, and you may be asked to wait outside or in your car until it is your turn to register.
- Payment by exact cash or check made out to POTC
- **NEW**Credit and debit cards accepted (Mastercard, Visa, & Discover only) with an additional $2.83 process fee
- Only one person will be allowed in the building per application
- Do not bring the dog to Registration
- Bring completed (we have some available) Class application
- Bring completed (we have some available) Release of Liability/Photo/Minor Form,
- Proof of current, required vaccinations: Parvo, Distemper, and Rabies
- Puppy vaccinations must be up to date according to their age
- Rabies not required if puppy under 4mos.
- Read our “General Information ver. 052820″
- Classes are group sessions and group size is limited.
- We will not accept registration the first night of class.
- We do not offer personal, in-home training, “board & train” options or service dog training.
- We need a current email address – Orientation video will be sent to that address. The information provided during Orientation is what used to be presented first night of class in the past. This information includes options for training tools (collars & leashes), “housekeeping” rules, being prepared first night of class, guidelines, goals and expectations, plus any changes we’ve made to meet local guidelines for Covid19.
Session 3 (August) Class Registration – Monday August 10th – see schedule below
Preregistration for Agility only at firstname.lastname@example.org
All other questions, contact Director of Training at email@example.com
4-H registration canceled for 2020 – contact Peoria Extension at https://go.illinois.edu/DogTrainingPeoria or 309.685-3140
|Class Name||# of Weeks||Day of Wk||Start Time||Registration Date||Class Start Date||Cost *||Lead Instructor|
|Puppy||8||Monday||5pm||Aug 10 - 6pm||Aug 17||$105||Deyonne Hinderliter|
|Puppy||8||Monday||6pm||Aug 10 - 6pm||Aug 17||$105||Rikki Kettwich|
|AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy||8||Thursday||6pm||Aug 10 - 6pm||Aug 20||$120||Lorna Cook / Michelle Aaron
Jill Owen / Rikki Kettwich
|Manners||8||Monday||5pm||Aug 10 - 7pm||Aug 17||$105||Rikki Kettwich|
|Manners||8||Monday||6pm||Aug 10 - 7pm||Aug 17||$105||Peggy Mooney|
|Manners||8||Thursday||5pm||Aug 10 - 7pm||Aug 20||$105||Jill Owen|
|Manners||8||Thursday||7pm||Aug 10 - 7pm||Aug 20||$105||Michelle Aaron|
|Obedience for Pets|
*Prerequisite: Puppy or Manners
|8||Thursday||5pm||Aug 10 - 6pm||Aug 20||$105||Michelle Aaron|
|Obedience for Performance|
*Prerequisite: Puppy or Manners
|8||Monday||7pm||Aug 10 - 6pm||Aug 17||$105||Anne Headings|
|Intro to Obedience Open/Utility||8||Thursday||7pm||Aug 10 - 6pm||Aug 20||$105||Judy Carter|
|Conformation||drop in||Monday||8pm||No registration||Aug 17||$10||Debbie Swearinger|
|Beginner Rally||8||Monday||7-7:firstname.lastname@example.org||Aug 17||$105||Angie Perrilles|
|Advanced Rally||8||Monday||7:45 - 8:email@example.com||Aug 17||$105||Angie Perrilles|
|Canine Freestyle||8||Thursdayfirstname.lastname@example.org||Aug 20||$105||Anne Norton|
|Beginner Agility (CLASS IS FULL)|
|8||Tuesday||6pm||Testing night Aug 13 - 6 PM - email email@example.com FIRST||Aug 18||$105||Kathy Schmitt|
|Intermediate Agility (CLASS IS FULL)|
|8||Tuesdayfirstname.lastname@example.org||Aug 18||$105||Kathy Schmitt|