~subject to change~
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!
ALL CLASS APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED IN PERSON ONLY * ON THE NIGHT OF REGISTRATION EXCEPT FOR AGILITY.
QUESTIONS CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org
Agility Class ONLY Pre-register at email@example.com
*If you are unable to attend registration night in person, please send your completed paperwork (see below) and payment with anyone – friend, relative, neighbor – as we cannot accept pre-registration for any classes except Agility or classes otherwise noted.
- Payment by exact cash or check made out to POTC – No credit or debit cards accepted
- Do not bring your dog to Registration
- Bring completed Class application, Release of Liability/Photo/Minor Form, and your dog’s current vaccination recordson Registration Night. **These are NEW forms posted 4/30/19
- Required vaccinations include: Parvo, Distemper, and Rabies – puppy vaccinations must be up to date according to their age- rabies not required if puppy under 4mos.
- Classes are group sessions and group size is limited. We do not offer personal, in-home training or “board & train” options.
- Read our “General Information” New New form posted 4/30/19
- Orientation will immediately follow class registration on the scheduled nights for each Session listed below.
- You must attend Orientation if you have never taken a class with us before! Even if you have taken classes with us in the past, we encourage you to stay for Orientation. The information provided during Orientation is what used to be presented first night of class in the past. This information includes options for training tools (collars & leashes), “housekeeping” rules, being prepared first night of class, guidelines, goals and expectations.
Registration & Orientation MONDAY JANUARY 6 @6pm for all classes except Agility
Preregistration for Agility only at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Class Name||# of Weeks||Day of Wk||Start Time||Class Start Date||Registration Date||Cost||Lead Instructor|
|Puppy||8||Thursday||5pm||1/16/20||1/6/20 @6pm||$105||Lorna Cook|
|Puppy||8||Monday||6pm||1/13/20||1/6/20 @6pm||$105||Deyonne Hinderliter|
|Puppy||8||Monday||7pm||1/13/20||1/6/20 @6pm||$105||Deyonne Hinderliter|
|Manners FULL||8||Thursday||5pm||1/16/20||1/6/20 @6pm||$105||Jill Owen|
|Manners FULL||8||Thursday||6pm||1/16/20||1/6/20 @6pm||$105||Kate Sawyer|
|Manners FULL||8||Monday||7pm||1/13/20||1/6/20 @6pm||$105||Angie Perrilles|
|Obedience for Pets FULL||8||Thursday||6pm||1/16/20||1/6/20 @6pm||$105||Michelle Aaron|
|Obedience for Performance FULL||8||Monday||6pm||1/13/20||1/6/20 @6pm||$105||Sue Vanderheiden|
|Prep for Canine Good Citizen FULL||4||Thursday||7pm||1/16/20||1/6/20 @6pm||$52||Jill Owen|
|Foundation Skills for Therapy Dog Teams||4||Thursday||7pm||2/13/20||1/6/20 @6pm||$52||Jill Owen|
|Conformation||drop in||Monday||8pm||1/13/20||1/6/20 @6pm||$10||Debbie Swearinger|
|Canine Freestyle||8||Thurs||7pm||1/16/20||1/6/20 @6pm||$105|
|8||Tues||6pm||1/14/20||1/7/20 @6pm||$105||Donni Breadon|