~schedule changed for session 2~
Registration & Classes POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!
2020 REGISTRATION & ORIENTATION
ALL CLASS APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED IN PERSON ONLY * ON THE NIGHT OF REGISTRATION EXCEPT FOR AGILITY.
*If you are unable to attend registration night in person, please send your completed paperwork (see below) and payment with anyone – friend, relative, neighbor – as we cannot accept pre-registration for any classes except Agility or classes otherwise noted.
- Payment by exact cash or check made out to POTC – No credit or debit cards accepted
- Do not bring your dog to Registration
- Bring completed Class application, Release of Liability/Photo/Minor Form, and your dog’s current vaccination records on Registration Night. **These are NEW forms posted 4/30/19
- Required vaccinations include: Parvo, Distemper, and Rabies – puppy vaccinations must be up to date according to their age- rabies not required if puppy under 4mos.
- Classes are group sessions and group size is limited. We do not offer personal, in-home training, “board & train” options or service dog training.
- Read our “General Information” New New form posted 4/30/19
- Orientation will immediately follow class registration on the scheduled nights for each Session listed below.
- You must attend Orientation if you have never taken a class with us before! Even if you have taken classes with us in the past, we encourage you to stay for Orientation. The information provided during Orientation is what used to be presented first night of class in the past. This information includes options for training tools (collars & leashes), “housekeeping” rules, being prepared first night of class, guidelines, goals and expectations.
Session 2 *Note Schedule Change!*
Registration & Orientation POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE for all classes
Preregistration for Agility only at email@example.com
All other questions, contact Director of Training at firstname.lastname@example.org
4-H registration done through Peoria Extension at https://go.illinois.edu/DogTrainingPeoria or 309.685-3140
|Class Name||# of Weeks||Day of Wk||Start Time||Class Start Date||Registration Date||Cost||Lead Instructor|
|Obedience for Pets||8||Monday||5pm||TBA||TBA||$105||Jill Owen|
|Obedience for Pets||8||Thursday||7pm||TBA||TBA||$105||Angie Perrilles|
|Obedience for Performance||8||Thursday||6pm||TBA||TBA||$105||Michelle Aaron|
|Obedience Open/Utility||8||Thursday||7pm||TBA||TBA||$105||Judy Carter|
|Conformation *NO CLASS 3/16||drop in||Monday||8pm||TBA||TBA||$10||Debbie Swearinger|
|Beginner Rally||8||Monday||7-7:40pm||TBA||TBA||$105||Sue Vanderheiden|
|Advanced Rally||8||Monday||7:45 - 8:30pm||TBA||TBA||$105||Sue Vanderheiden|
|Beginner Agility (CLASS IS FULL)|
Screening 3/31/20 @6pm
|Intermediate Agility (CLASS IS FULL)|
|8||Tuesday||7pm||TBA||contact email@example.com||$105||Diane Bader|
|4H||Tuesday||4-5:30pm||TBA||register with Peoria Extension |