~session 2 registration closed~
Registration & Classes –
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ! – because of Covid-19, our registration, orientation, and class processes have changed. Read ALL information below!
SOME CLASS REGISTRATION IS DONE IN PERSON AND OTHERS VIA EMAIL. See Schedule for details. No walk-in applications accepted first night of class. We do not accept applications by phone or in advance.
*If you are unable to attend registration night in person, please send your completed paperwork (see below) and payment with anyone – friend, relative, neighbor – as we cannot accept pre-registration for any classes except Agility or classes otherwise noted. There will be a limited number of people in the building at one time, and you may be asked to wait outside or in your car until it is your turn to register.
- Payment by exact cash or check made out to POTC
- No credit or debit cards accepted
- Only one person will be allowed in the building per application
- Do not bring the dog to Registration
- Bring completed (we have some available) Class application
- Bring completed (we have some available) Release of Liability/Photo/Minor Form,
- Proof of current, required vaccinations: Parvo, Distemper, and Rabies
- Puppy vaccinations must be up to date according to their age
- Rabies not required if puppy under 4mos.
- Read our “General Information ver. 052820″
- Classes are group sessions and group size is limited.
- We will not accept registration the first night of class.
- We do not offer personal, in-home training, “board & train” options or service dog training.
- We need a current email address – Orientation video will be sent to that address. The information provided during Orientation is what used to be presented first night of class in the past. This information includes options for training tools (collars & leashes), “housekeeping” rules, being prepared first night of class, guidelines, goals and expectations, plus any changes we’ve made to meet local guidelines for Covid19.
Session 2 (June) Class Registration CLOSED
Preregistration for Agility only at email@example.com
All other questions, contact Director of Training at firstname.lastname@example.org
4-H registration canceled for 2020 – contact Peoria Extension at https://go.illinois.edu/DogTrainingPeoria or 309.685-3140
|Class Name||# of Weeks||Day of Wk||Start Time||Class Start Date||Registration Date||Cost||Lead Instructor|
|Puppy||8||Monday||5pm||June 15||June 8 - 6pm||$105||Deyonne Hinderliter|
|Puppy||8||Monday||6pm||June 15||June 8 - 6pm||$105||Deyonne Hinderliter|
|Puppy||8||Thursday||5pm||June 18||June 8 - 6pm||$105||Lorna Cook/Rikki Kettwich|
|Puppy||8||Thursday||6pm||June 18||June 8 - 6pm||$105||Lorna Cook|
|Manners||8||Monday||6pm||June 15||June 10 - 7pm||$105||Peggy Mooney|
|Manners||8||Monday||7pm||June 15||June 10 - 7pm||$105||Jill Owen|
|Manners||8||Thursday||5pm||June 18||June 10 - 7pm||$105||Michelle Aaron|
|Manners||8||Thursday||7pm||June 18||June 10 - 7pm||$105||Angie Perrilles|
|Obedience for Pets||8||Monday||5pm||June 15||June 10 -6pm||$105||Jill Owen|
|Obedience for Pets||8||Thursday||7pm||June 18||June 10 -6pm||$105||Anne Norton|
|Obedience for Performance||8||Thursday||6pm||June 18||June 10 -6pm||$105||Michelle Aaron/Judy Carter/Jennifer Lanhardt|
|Conformation||drop in||Monday||8pm||June 15||No registration||$10||Debbie Swearinger|
|Beginner Rally||8||Monday||7-7:40pm||June 15||contact email@example.com||$105||Sue Vanderheiden/Judi Gullickson/Anne Headings|
|Advanced Rally||8||Monday||7:45 - 8:30pm||June 15||contact firstname.lastname@example.org||$105||Sue Vanderheiden/Judi Gullickson/Anne Headings|
|Canine Freestyle||8||Thursday||8pm||June 18||contact email@example.com||$105||Anne Norton|
|Beginner Agility (CLASS IS FULL)|
|8||Tuesday||6pm||June16||contact firstname.lastname@example.org||$105||Linda Doerfler|
|Intermediate Agility (CLASS IS FULL)|
|8||Tuesday||7pm||June 16||contact email@example.com||$105||Diane Bader|