!NEW! ORIENTATION SAME NIGHT AS REGISTRATION!!!
Orientation will immediately follow class registration on the scheduled nights for each Session listed below. Registration will start at 6pm and Orientation will follow at approximately 6:40. You must attend Orientation if you have never taken a class with us before! Even if you have taken classes with us in the past, we encourage you to stay for Orientation. The information provided during Orientation is what used to be presented first night of class in the past. This information includes options for training tools (collars & leashes), “housekeeping” rules, being prepared first night of class, guidelines, goals and expectations.
~subject to change~
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!
CLASS APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED IN PERSON ONLY * ON THE NIGHT OF REGISTRATION.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT REGISTRATIONS BY PHONE, MAIL, OR ONLINE
*If you are unable to attend registration night in person, please send your completed paperwork (see below) and payment with anyone – friend, relative, neighbor – as we cannot accept pre-registration for any classes except Agility or classes otherwise noted.
- Payment by exact cash or check made out to POTC – No credit or debit cards accepted
- Do not bring your dog to Registration
- Bring completed Class Application, Liability Waiver, and your dog’s current vaccination records on Registration Night. Download forms here
- Required vaccinations include: Parvo, Distemper, and Rabies – all required puppy vaccinations – rabies not required if puppy is too young.
- Classes are group sessions and group size is limited. We do not offer personal, in-home training or “board & train” options.
- Read our “General Class Information“
- Orientation will immediately follow registration starting at approximately 6:40.
Members Only Classes click HERE – requires password
6 week classes – $85
8 week classes – $95
SESSION 2 (March/April/May)
REGISTRATION & ORIENTATION
THURSDAY 3/21/19 at 6 PM
|CLASS||Duration||Day of Wk||Start Time||Start Date||Lead Instructor|
- Non-members $10 per class. Members no cost.
- No registration – walk ins welcome.
- Dog must be properly vaccinated.
- Waiver must be signed by non-members.
YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER AND ATTEND TESTING NIGHT for Beginner Agility ONLY- NO WALK-INS ACCEPTED to ANY Agility Class*
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundamental Commands & Basic Jump Grids do not require previous Classes, but must be well behaved and know basic obedience
- Beginner Agility dogs must successfully complete Obedience I Class
- Intermediate Agility dogs must successfully complete Beginner Agility Class
- Dog must be at least 1 year old
SESSION 2 (March/April/May)
See Class Descriptions: here
|Class||Duration||Day of Wk||Start time||Start Date||Lead Instructor||IMPORTANT!|
|Fundamental Agility Commands||8wks||Tuesday||10:30am||3/26/19||Rowe||
|Basic Jump Grids||8wks||Tuesday||12 noon||3/26/19||Rowe||
|Intermediate Agility||8wks||Tuesday||7pm||3/26/19||Schmitt||Must preregister at email@example.com