IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ! – because of Covid-19, our registration, orientation, and class processes have changed. Read ALL information below!
These instructions do not apply to class applicants who have received a voucher for previous sessions.
- Depending on the class you are requesting, there are different times for registration – See Schedule for the appropriate registration time. If you do not know what class to register for, read class descriptions!
- Some Registration is done in person and others by email. *See Schedule for details.
- No walk-in applications accepted first night of class. We do not accept applications by phone or in advance except for vouchers for Session 4 2020.
- If you are unable to attend registration night in person, please send your completed paperwork (see below) and payment with anyone – friend, relative, neighbor – as we cannot accept pre-registration for any classes except Agility or classes otherwise noted.
- Payment by exact cash or check made out to POTC
- Credit and debit cards accepted (Mastercard, Visa, & Discover only) with an additional $2.83 process fee
- Do not bring the dog to Registration
- Bring completed (we have some available) Class application
- Bring completed (we have some available) Release of Liability/Photo/Minor Form,
- Proof of current, required vaccinations: Parvo, Distemper, and Rabies
- Puppy vaccinations must be up to date according to their age*Rabies not required if puppy under 4mos.
- Read our “General Information ver. 052820″
- Classes are group sessions and group size is limited.
- We need a current working email address – Orientation video will be sent to that address. The information provided during Orientation is what used to be presented first night of class in the past. This information includes options for training tools (collars & leashes), “housekeeping” rules, being prepared first night of class, guidelines, goals and expectations, plus any changes we’ve made to meet local guidelines for Covid19.