Release of Liability/Photo/Minor Form
- There are different times for registration, depending on the class you are requesting – See Schedule for the appropriate registration time. If you do not know what class to register for, read class descriptions!
- Some Registration is done in person and others by email. *See Schedule for details.
- If you’re unable to attend registration in person, please send your completed paperwork and payment with anyone – friend, relative, neighbor – as we cannot accept pre-registration for any classes except agility or classes otherwise noted.
- Payment by exact cash or check made out to POTC . Credit and debit cards accepted (Mastercard, Visa, & Discover only) with an additional $2.83 process fee
- Do not bring the dog to Registration
- Bring completed Class Application (we will have some available)
- Bring completed Release of Liability/Photo/Minor Form (we will have some available)
- Proof of current vaccinations: Parvo, Distemper, and Rabies
- Puppy vaccinations must be up to date according to their age. *Rabies not required if puppy under 4mos.
- Read our “General Information”
- Classes are group sessions and group size is limited.
- We need a current working email address – Orientation video will be sent to that address.
- The orientation video provides information including: training tools (collars & leashes), “housekeeping” rules, being prepared first night of class, guidelines, goals and expectations, plus any changes we’ve made to meet local guidelines for Covid-19.